About Megan Miller
Delicious homemade meals for every family.
Thank you so much for visiting HowLongtoBake.com! This site is dedicated to offering nutritious and delicious meals that – wait for it … – your kids will actually enjoy. The recipes you’ll find here are built around pure, simple ingredients and created to bring everyone to your dinner table ready to eat. Above all else, the recipes featured here are offered with love!
I’m Megan Miller. Welcome!
A little bit about me:
- I have a pretty serious coffee addiction
- I love my Maltipoo, Dubie (whose main job is to clean up the floors as my kids drop food)
- I live in Northern California with my husband and kids (Nolan who is 6, Nora who is 2)
- I love going to the lakes with my family, but my favorite vacation spot is Cabo San Lucas
- I love my husband, but wine is my soulmate and chocolate is my side-piece
- Christmas is my favorite holiday – I’m in it for the cookies and Christmas movies
Home-cooking is one of my life’s passions and has been from a young age. I have vivid memories of me and my mom baking and cooking together, especially during the holidays. As I grew, I held onto a love of food and credit my family of origin for that.
As a part time nurse who was pretty grossed out by the processed junk found in so many convenience foods, I put my knowledge of nutrition to work; feeding my family and evangelizing the importance of a balanced diet free of processed foods. I want to serve my family meals that taste good and are good for them, and I want to empower other home-cooks to do the same.
I hope you enjoy the recipes I’ve put together and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to join your dinner table in a small way.
Please follow me on social and sign up for emails for the latest news and recipes!
This page was last updated by Megan Miller