The bake time for bone-in chicken breasts will vary depending on your oven temperature and the sizes of your pieces. On average, the time to bake bone-in chicken breast will be:
- 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees
- 45-60 minutes at 375 degrees
- 35-45 minutes at 400 degrees
- 25-35 minutes at 425 degrees
- 20-30 minutes at 450 degrees
Check smaller pieces at the lower end of this time range; larger pieces will likely be done closer to the higher end of these time ranges.
The bake time for bone-in chicken breast is longer than for boneless chicken breast because the pieces are thicker and larger, but it’s worth the wait, as the bone helps to prevent the meat from overcooking.
Comments are closed.